Pages

Monday 18 January 2010

** Bookzone Visits Teen Librarian Monthly

If you haven't yet discovered Matthew Imrie's Teen Librarian website then you really should head on over there at some point. It is a website for "Librarians and those that work in a library environment whose primary (and sometimes secondary) role it is to work with Teenagers", but I feel it also has great appeal to parents and to teenage readers themselves. On Matt's site you will find book reviews, author interviews, and a host of ideas that can be used to encourage young people to read more.

Matt also produces the Teen Librairan Monthly newsletter and I was very flattered when, back in December, he asked if I would write an article about myself and my blog. That article can be downloaded as a pdf here. Thank you for asking me Matt - it was fun to write and I hope your readers enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Bookzone, possibly a library-related initiative or organization, regularly interacts with a Teen Librarian on a monthly basis. This could involve discussions as we do in gb whatsapp download, workshops, or collaborative efforts aimed at promoting reading among teenagers and young adults.

    ReplyDelete