Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

News: Book Cover - Tarzan: The Legacy of Greystoke by Andy Briggs

Just over a week ago Andy Briggs kicked off my Coming Up In 2011 feature by telling us a little about his big new Tarzan series that is starting this year. At the time there was no book cover to show you but last night I received an email from Andy with the final cover graphic, and I think it is stunning. The style of text for "Tarzan" in particular is very striking, and I expect we will see it on all the books in the forthcoming series. 


My thanks go to Andy for emailing this over to me - with a cover like that to go with the iconic Tarzan character I expect this book to fly off the shelves.

2 comments:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. how to design an ebook cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. A person can have crazy awesome skills in surgery, knitting, football, landscaping, or bow hunting. If they don't have crazy awesome skills in technology, they are going to have to find a consultant. Here are a few handy tips to keep from being burned by a technology consultant or computer repair person purposefully, or inadvertently. marketing agency london

    ReplyDelete