Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

News: Book Cover - TimeRiders: The Gates of Rome (TimeRiders Book 5)

These TimeRiders covers just keep on getting better and better. I loved the American Civil War cover for TimeRiders: The Eternal War, but this cover for the fifth book in the series, The Gates of Rome, is even better. 




I think the way the futuristic looking soldier is facing off against the Roman soldier looks great, and suggest another cracking adventure for Liam, Maddy and Sal. A quick search on Amazon and I managed to find a few more details about the story, due out on 2nd February 2012:


Project Exodus - a mission to transport 300 Americans from 2070 to 54AD to overthrow the Roman Empire - has gone catastrophically wrong. Half have arrived seventeen years earlier, during the reign of Caligula.

Liam goes to investigate, but when Maddy and Sal attempt to flee a kill-squad sent to hunt down their field office, all of the TimeRiders become trapped in the Roman past.

Armed with knowledge of the future, Caligula is now more powerful than ever. But with the office unmanned - and under threat - how will the TimeRiders make it back to 2001 and put history right?


4 comments:

  1. Can you read this book without 2,3, or 4? The cover is fabulous and my boys would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't keep up with this series. I still haven't read book 3. The covers are amazing. I love the book 4 cover the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this watch for my dad on this website on Father's Day.replica omega watches This watch has been bought since my father has been wearing it.fake omega de ville prestige watches It has been running and working very hard. The key is that it looks no different from genuine and the design is perfect. He likes it very much.

    ReplyDelete